Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) eligible data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing -where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of data that we hold about you.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to object to or question automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that Cytora refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights as a Data Subject please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.