Cytora Limited (“Cytora”, “us” or “we”) is committed to protecting your data and information. We believe it is important to look after your data and ensure you retain control over how it is used.
This policy and any other Agreement between you and us set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by Cytora. We collect some Personal Information in the course of running our business, including but not limited to information provided through website contact forms, usage information, customer information, and information related to job applications.
Terms used in this policy
Agreement – refers to any Agreement between yourself or your employer and Cytora Limited
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
Personal Information – any information that can identify a natural living human
Information we collect
Website contact form
When you navigate our websites or contact us, we may request or you may choose to provide us with certain information. This may include Personal Information, such as name, company, job title, email address and records and copies of your correspondence with us.
If you contact us through one of our contact forms, we will assume you have a legitimate interest to do so. We will continue to hold your information for 24 months after your last opened email from us. You can request for your data to be erased at any point by emailing email@example.com.
We use a third party processor, AutopilotHQ Inc., to store and manage our contact and e-newsletter requests.
Customer account information
As a customer of our product, we may collect and process information such as your name, email address and company as well as user behaviour information.
We use a third party processor, Auth0 Inc., to monitor user behaviour during login to detect potential unauthorised access.
We will hold your information for the duration of our Agreement with either yourselves or your employer.
Job application and employee information
We process and store Personal Information for the purpose of assessing your suitability for employment at Cytora and/or to fulfil our statutory obligations as an employer. This may include information such as your name, date of birth, employment and education history, contact information and information of a sensitive nature that you chose to disclose to us.
We use third-party processors, Lever Inc. and Charlie OS Limited, to manage our job applications and store our employee information.
We store relevant employee data for the duration of your employment and for the legally required amount of time after that.
We will hold your job application for a total of 12 months after our last communication. This does not affect your rights as an individual under GDPR.
Usage details and cookies
When you visit www.cytora.com we may collect information about how our website is used. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site so that we can improve our service to you.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of your behaviour patterns. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Any Personal Information collected on our website is obtained via our contact forms. We will make it clear when we collect Personal Information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
How we use your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, all Personal Information must be processed lawfully; we control and/or process data for the followings purposes:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations with you in relation to either your employment or commercial Agreement;
- to communicate with you as either a customer or as someone we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact; and
- to ensure we adhere to the statutory requirement to hold previous employees’ information for the as long as is legally necessary.
We will not sell your data to third-parties nor use the information held about you (and information about others) to provide you with advertising or other services that you have not requested.
How long do we hold your information?
We will keep your Personal Information for the duration of your Agreement and in accordance with your instructions or for such periods as may be required by law.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Personal Information to any partner of Cytora and/or a member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
- if Cytora or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cytora, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection; or
- where previously mentioned in this policy.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights as an individual, which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to object or question automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that Cytora refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to challenge this with the Information Commissioner Office.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
If you would like to exercise any of your rights as a data subject you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
9 Dallington Street
London, EC1V 0LN